Yes you are talented! But success goes much farther beyond being able to display talent. How can you earn a living with those skills of yours???? Apply for the British Council Creative Enterprise programme. Enjoy training, networking and mentoring that will give you that leap you need. To qualify:
- Work in the creative sectors listed as : Advertising, Architecture, Art and antique markets, Broadcasting, Crafts, Design, Film, Video and Photography, Software, Computer Games and Electronic Publishing, Music and the visual and performing arts, Publishing.
- Be aged between 18 and 35
- Be entrepreneurial
- Have a passion for your sector
- Have evidence of leadership capabilities in your sector
- Have evidence of originality of ideas
- Have English skills : competent user
Application deadline: 28 June 2011
Interviews: second week in July
Training starts Third week in July to August (One month)
Log on to www.britishcouncil.org/africa-vacancies.
Good luck guys.